Tuesday - Sunday
10am - 6pm
ESCAPE closes on Mondays for safety maintenance.
AVAILABLE FOR RENT
WATERPLAY CLOTHING POLICY
We have a strict swimwear policy at ESCAPE Waterplay.
ESCAPE enforces this policy because non-swim attire:
will shed its lint and fibres into the pools, damaging our water filtration media that keeps our pool water clean.
will suffer colour bleeding or fading, which colourises the water.
will compromise your buoyancy due to its high water absorption.
will pose as a drowning hazard if you are not a strong swimmer.
For your own safety and comfort of others, please be considerate. Dress properly at Waterplay.
ADVENTUREPLAY CLOTHING POLICY
We highly recommend comfortable sports clothing and pants/shorts. Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes at Adventureplay & Gravityplay for safety reasons.
WHAT TO BRING
Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Towel & spare clothing
Trainers or sports shoes
Comfortable light clothing suitable for sports activities
No dangling jewellery because it might be a safety hazard.
No valuables as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal property
No food and drink
Visitors are encouraged to read the Park Rules, clearly visible at the park entrance, and expected to abide by them. Failure to read the Park Rules does not absolve the guest of responsibility.
2. Comply with instructions provided via signage, lights, safety briefing, recorded message, or other indication. Failure to comply with the park rules may cause injury to yourself and others.
3. Guest safety is our top priority. The park carries out daily checks prior to opening to the public and is audited internally on a monthly basis. The park is also inspected and certified for safety by an independent auditor annually for compliance to international standards.
4. While the management take measures to ensure customer safety, it is not possible to eliminate risks totally as the park is physical in nature. The management cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents.
5. Within the ticket price is limited accident insurance that covers guests while in the park. Further information is available upon request from the Ticketing Counter.
6. We reserve the right to deny any person admittance to the park without providing a reason. Additionally, we reserve the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave (without refund or compensation) for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behaviour.
7. Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children of age 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission. Guests may be required to provide ID for verification purposes.
8. The management is unable to make announcements over the public address system for guests. Please arrange a time and place to meet your party before entering the park.
9. It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of property within the park whether stored in lockers or not.
10. Tickets purchased are only valid for the specified visit date. Ticket purchases are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. A change of visit date is allowed only if made online. Changes are subject to additional charges and availability.
11. We reserve the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours of the park or attractions, or close the park or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of persons having access to the park.
12. The park does not allow re-entry after exit.
13. Outside food & beverages are not allowed into the park.
14. Pets and other animals are not allowed into the park.
15. Smoking is forbidden within the park, except in certain designated areas.
16. Certain attractions may not be suitable for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor.
17. Certain attractions require you to be a competent swimmer. Refrain from participating in these activities if you have doubts of your ability.
18. Certain attractions have height requirements irrespective of age.
19. The park captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shared on the ESCAPE website, Facebook page, and in other media produced.
21. For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
22. The use of securely fastened Go-Pro® type action cameras for personal image and video capture is allowed in the park on the basis the operator is liable for any injury and/or loss to themselves or other guests. We cannot be held liable for any injuries caused by their use either to the operator or other park guests.
23. Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attractions.
24. For hygiene reasons guests are required to shower before entering the pools.
25. For hygiene and water quality reasons, proper swimwear must be worn. Clothing made for everyday wear, such as T-shirts, and clothing that have buttons/adornments that may cause damage are not allowed in the pools and on the slides. Refer to attraction signage for more information.
26. Waterplay inflatable waterpark rafts provided are property of ESCAPE and are not to be removed from the park. The management of ESCAPE cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of Waterplay tubes on peak attendance days.
27. No glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are allowed into the park.
28. No snorkels, masks or flippers are allowed in the pools.
29. BASE CAMP is the call to the wild. It is not a hotel or 'glamping'.
30. BASE CAMP participants must be prepared for the challenges and discomfort of camping in a natural setting.
31. Do not damage the natural setting you are in. Do not pick live plants. Limit water use when you are showering.
32. The allocation of BASE CAMP plots is based on availability and it may not be the case that all plots will be together.
33. Do not hang clothing outside your BASE CAMP tent.
34. Do not bring valuable items into BASE CAMP.
35. Fires are only allowed at the designated BASE CAMP BBQ pits.
36. Be careful with matches and naked flames.
37. Smoking is prohibited inside the BASE CAMP tents.
38. BASE CAMP participants may only enter ESCAPE between 10:00am – 6:00pm.
39. The Entry/Exit to BASE CAMP is open outside of these hours.
40. Be respectful of other BASE CAMPers. Do not walk across other pitches and be quiet between 12:00 midnight and 7:00am.
41. BASE CAMPers are liable for any damage caused, including but not limited to, tents and plants.
42. By entering the park you are agreeing to the above.